Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Alright time to get back into this.

I've recently been inspired by my favorite blogger/author, Jon Acuff. I was watching some of his youtube videos on blogging and I've decided to start blogging again.

However I'm not going to blog daily because I don't have the time nor the energy to do so. So I've set a time to blog. It's Wednesdays at 2pm. I have plenty of time to blog then. I'm guaranteed to be awake then and I'm free until 4pm on those days. So in other words, it's prime time for blogging then.

The second thing I'm going to do differently is I'm going to write blogs at least one week in advance. This way if I'm ever in a rush. I'll still have a blog out by the time it's 'due'.

Finally the third different thing I'm going to do is stray away from blogging from a chapter in the Bible. Not that it was bad. In fact I really enjoyed doing it, but I feel like my blogs should be more personal and practical.

With that being said, I'm not going to quit blogging about chapters in the Bible. In fact, I may do a series about the life of David or the gospels or something of that nature but for the next few weeks anyway I'm going to blog about the general things I've learned.

Oh and here's the video that got me back into bloging.


Jon Acuff's video.


Thanks for reading,

-JDWayt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts